Various assumptions are made in relation to this quotation. In particular, certain assumptions are made in relation to” Your Insurance History”. Please read these assumptions carefully before proceeding.
Please note that if you provide false information or fail to disclose information regarding previous claims or uninsured damage to your property that this will invalidate your policy and your policy will be declared void and have no effect from commencement.
The assumptions and information you provide are on the basis of the contract between you and Asian Insurance, so you must agree to them, and our data protection statement and conditions before completing your details.
About your quote
In offering you a quotation we assume the following about your property:
- is in a good state of repair.
- Is secure with locks fitted to all external doors (additional security requirements may also apply).
- Is less than 100 years old.
- Will not be left unoccupied for more than 30 days in a row.
- Is not used in any way for business purposes (including domestic outbuildings)
- At least 75% of it consists of standard building materials, such as brick, stone or concrete with a slate of tiled roof.
- Is not located in an area that is prone to flood and subsidence or landslip.
Your Property’s Insurance History
We assume that:
- No Insurer has declined or stopped Insurance on your property.
- No Insurer has imposed any special conditions on your property
- Your property will be insured for the amount equal to the rebuilding costs.
Your Insurance History
We assume you and anyone else involved in this property:
- Has never had Insurance declined or stopped, or had any special terms or conditions imposed.
- Have never been convicted of an offence other than minor driving offences.
- Have not made any claims or incurred any losses in the last three years, whether you were Insured or not.